Carbon Monoxide Detector

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a toxic odorless, tasteless, colorless gas that is present whenever organic compounds are involved in combustion.
Description

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless, tasteless and highly toxic gas that is produced when fuels such as wood, gasoline, charcoal and oil are burned with insufficient air. The majority of residential and commercial fatalities caused from these fuels come from heating systems, engine powered tools and charcoal grills. Carbon monoxide is harmful when inhaled because it displaces oxygen in the blood and deprives the heart, brain and other vital organs of oxygen. Large amounts of CO can overcome a person in minutes without warning-causing them to lose consciousness and suffocate.

Our monitored carbon monoxide detectors can alert you, your loved ones, neighbours and the authorities if there are high levels of carbon monoxide in your home, giving you the chance to escape and/or be rescued before serious harm is done. When you have one of our  monitored carbon monoxide detector installed, the central station continuously monitors for any trouble conditions like low battery, tamper with the CO unit and self testing for proper functionality.

Installing monitored carbon monoxide detectors is very important since many people who are killed by carbon monoxide poisoning die in their sleep without knowing that there are toxic levels of carbon monoxide present. When you have monitored carbon monoxide detectors installed, you can be sure that you will be alerted by the central monitoring station when there are potentially toxic levels of carbon monoxide in your house.

   Call us today to discuss your "Life Safety Devices" for a professional evaluation, we are here to help you!